DarkGaming
You must login/register to see the whole forum.
DarkGaming
You must login/register to see the whole forum.
DarkGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gaming Ever

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Looking for DragonZero
What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 12:07 am by sum41rock

»  Hi
What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 pm by willybacon

» i know people would like this
What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 am by Owned

» Look Whos Back!
What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm by Owned

» Hello all :D
What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm by Dark_Lotu$

» Teleport To Enemy Selector MOHH1
What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:30 pm by kinole06

» Salutations!
What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm by Pspking

» New Game:Naughty Boyfriend
What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:59 pm by chengliu

» Hello!! --
What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm by chengliu

Point Shop
What type of gamer are you? Pointshopicon
Affiliates
What type of gamer are you? 976855071

What type of gamer are you?

Go down 
+6
jmmmmmmmmfly
DragonZero
SXYxJeff
Pixel
-LeetGamer-
hell77d
10 posters

which type of gamer are you?
What type of gamer are you? I_vote_lcap11%What type of gamer are you? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
What type of gamer are you? I_vote_lcap44%What type of gamer are you? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
What type of gamer are you? I_vote_lcap11%What type of gamer are you? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
What type of gamer are you? I_vote_lcap0%What type of gamer are you? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 11% [ 1 ]
What type of gamer are you? I_vote_lcap0%What type of gamer are you? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
one who would lie before voting 6 (this is where to do it)
What type of gamer are you? I_vote_lcap22%What type of gamer are you? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
hell77d
Ex-GB Staff
hell77d

What type of gamer are you? Empty
PostSubject: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:22 pm

1: Casual gamer: The casual gamer is a person who plays games designed for ease of game play (such as Tetris) and doesn't spend much time playing more involved games. The genres that casual gamers play vary, and they might not own a specific video game console to play their games. One casual gamer subset is the fitness gamer, who play the motion-based exercize games of the Wii or PlayStation Move.

2: Hardcore gamer: The hardcore gamer plays more often than the casual gamer and tends to play more difficult games. They are also usually marked by participation in gaming culture. They tend to play games that require larger amounts of time to complete or master. There are many subtypes of hardcore gamers based on the style of game, gameplay preference, hardware platform, and other preferences.

3: Retrogamer: A gamer who enjoys playing or collecting vintage video games from earlier eras. Retro-gamers are partly responsible for the popularity of console emulation. Some collect old video games and prototypes, or are in the business of refurbishing old games, particularly arcade cabinets. Some even make their own arcade cabinets (see MAME arcade). A notable retro-gamer is James Rolfe.

4: Import gamer: A gamer who enjoys playing or collecting video games produced internationally. The most common imports are from Japan, although some European and Japanese gamers purchase games from North America. Depending on the gaming platform involved, these gamers may use devices such as modchips, boot disks, and/or Gamesharks to bypass regional lockout protection on the software, though some prefer to purchase imported consoles. A number of these gamers import games that fall into genres generally not released outside of Japan, such as dating sims or anime/manga-based licensed games.

5: Pro gamer: A Professional gamer plays video games for money. (The term electronic sports is used to describe the play of video games as a professional sport.) Whether a professional gamer is a subtype of the hardcore gamer largely depends on the degree to which a professional gamer is financially dependent upon the income derived from gaming. So far as a professional gamer is financially dependent upon gaming, the time spent playing is no longer "leisure" time. In countries of Asia, particularly South Korea and Japan, professional gamers are sponsored by large companies and can earn more than $100,000USD a year, in addition to the cult following that some obtain.

6: Newbie: This is gamer slang for a player who is new or inexperienced. Two derived terms are "newb", a beginner who is willing to learn; and "noob", a derogatory name. The latter term was considered as the one-millionth English word by the Global Language Monitor.
Back to top Go down
http://wheredawindblow.at.ua
-LeetGamer-
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
-LeetGamer-

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:28 pm

I think I'm number 2, I play for days on end (Really) and I always play the hardest modes offline, and when friends are over they can't play unless they play the hardest mode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PSP-Coding.tk
hell77d
Ex-GB Staff
hell77d

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:38 pm

TheEliteOne wrote:
I think I'm number 2, I play for days on end (Really) and I always play the hardest modes offline, and when friends are over they can't play unless they play the hardest mode Very Happy

well that's more like hardcore hardcore gamer which=no life Very Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pixel
Pixel

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:00 pm

lol XD nice thread XD but i don't think people without life wont reply. or if they do it, they will lie..

Last edited by Pixel on Sun May 09, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake... i wrote ''will'' but it's ''wont'')
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
-LeetGamer-
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
-LeetGamer-

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Dark Reaper77d wrote:
TheEliteOne wrote:

well that's more like hardcore hardcore gamer which=no life Very Happy

Spoiler:

Yh true lol

Pixel wrote:
lol XD nice thread XD but i don't think people without life will reply. or if they do it, they will lie..

Again, true XD
Back to top Go down
SXYxJeff
SXYxJeff

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:20 pm

is say im a casual gamer iim startn to lose interest in video games well psp
Back to top Go down
DragonZero
Big Boss
Big Boss
DragonZero

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:25 am

lol I don't go to read this all im just a gamer that play sometimes games.
Back to top Go down
https://gamingblood.darkbb.com
jmmmmmmmmfly
Coder
Coder
jmmmmmmmmfly

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:45 am

Im Hardcore gamer.I like games that i can't finished but if i have time i can finished it.XD
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
-LeetGamer-

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:03 am

Lol I voted for the 7th option just for the hell of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jmmmmmmmmfly
Coder
Coder
jmmmmmmmmfly

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:26 am

me too i choose 7th option too.XD
Back to top Go down
hell77d
Ex-GB Staff
hell77d

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:49 pm

So you would rather lie then admit being a noob, lol. XD
Back to top Go down
demon450
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:59 pm

i am so #3
Back to top Go down
shadowmon50
PSP Mod
PSP Mod
shadowmon50

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:03 pm

im kinda 6 and kinda 1 lol hehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
hell77d
Ex-GB Staff
hell77d

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:37 pm

Lol demon i enjoy older games a lot also so nice choice.

@shadow Lmao.

What i wanna know is who voted 5, who here gets paid money to play games???!!!!???
Back to top Go down
sum41rock
sum41rock

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:49 pm

im #2 but i would like to be #5 lol
Back to top Go down
willybacon
willybacon

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:41 am

Lol I'm 2
Back to top Go down
http://darkcoderz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of gamer are you?   What type of gamer are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What type of gamer are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkGaming :: General Chat-
Jump to: